rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Favorite Moments....

Here are some of my favorite moments...
*Lying in my bed watching a movie on Caitlyn's portable DVD player surrounded by Cait, Hannah and Jacob.
*Sitting in the front room with all the lights out and several candles lit while Jacob, Hannah and Cait do many creative movements to worship music.
*Eating Derek's freshly baked cake.
*Walking on the beach in Florida with Ian.
*Reading my Bible on my comfy couch when the dawn is near with a cup of hot Chai.
*Worshipping at Recre8 with all my friends.
*Skiing down Blackcomb Mountain with Ian's parent's, Ian and all the kids.
*Chasing Jeremiah as he is stealing away with one of my papers squealing as he goes.
*Going to the symphony and listening to a group of violins sound like they are one.
*Eating Shabbat with family and friends and the kids saying the blessings.
*Hearing Jesus tell me that He's pleased with me.

And this is just a taste... there's more...
Shalom
e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home