rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Geoffs trials

Gooooooood Morning 614:
It is a GREAT GREAT day to be alive!! One year ago today(give or take a day)I died!BUT and it is a big BUT! I was Born Again and made Brandnew!! YUP folks it has been one year since the Lord took away my cravings for alcohol and cocain.Let me tell you it is GREAT to be alive.No more hangovers,nomore fights,nomore alergies."Alergies" you say, yes cause evertime I drank I broke out in handcuffs.Seriously though I want to thank all of the people that stuck beside me when I faltered.You never looked down on me when I slipped,you were there to pick me up and love me once again.
Thank you 614,Thank you Neil&Dale Thank you all Geoff




NOW I AM BORN,YOU'VE MADE ME BRANDNEW
LIFE IS WORTH LIVING LORD,NOW I HAVE YOU
LOVE FROM YOU JESUS,NOW I CAN SEE
GONE FROM MY PAST LORD,WHAT I USED TO BE
GONE ARE MY SINS,BECAUSE OF YOUR GRACE
UP ON THAT CROSS JESUS,YOU TOOK MY PLACE

Thank you Lord/Thank you Jesus

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Go Geoff!!
We love you.

3:21 p.m.

 
Blogger Rochelle said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary! God is good.

10:57 a.m.

 
Blogger sixonefour said...

Hey Geoff...pressed but not crushed, persecuted not abandoned. Struck down, but not destroyed...that's you. Praise God.

12:36 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home