rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Friday, October 20, 2006

Continue on Arrows

So to attach on the blog that Elaine had posted the other day called "The Arrows and Olives "-- she spoke of how our children are arrows used to over come the enemy...

I was reading Psalm 21 and towards the end of the Psalm it begins to speak of our enemies being defeated. Yet I was struck by the few lines that I read-- verses 11-12:

"Although they plot against you, their evil schemes will never succeed. For they will turn and run when they see your arrows aimed at them."

Now any other time I probably would have read this and seen the word arrows as in the literal sense-- BUT then I read into it as the children being as arrows.
So according to these verses the enemies schemes will not succeed, all because they will see the mighty 'arrows' (warrior children) pointed in their direction. Let me tell you, they will not be pointed in a lovey-dovey sense, they are out to fight.
As in Elaine's blog, let us see our children strong in faith, pointed in the right direction (at the enemy's camp)-- then we get to watch the enemy run off in the blink of an eye.
Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home