rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Monday, October 16, 2006

Intentional Fellowship

Being intentional is a big dicipline of being a Disciple of the LORD.

Just throughout the last year I believe I fell short of being intentional. By this I mean, the kind of being intentional with meeting with others.
Without doing this I found that my days were too long and I felt like things weren't moving any where: empty. I mean where can you possibly head spiritually without time with others: where can you help others head spiritually without getting to know them.
Now it is different. I am making sure that I am intentional at going out and meeting with people and being intentional about pulling out the monthly planner and seeing that I am filling my time with a lot of fellowship.
Let's call it Intentional Fellowship.

Please make sure that you don't fall into the enemy's traps he has set for you to be isolated and lonely. Also please don't help set the trap for those around you. Go and spend the time away getting to know your neighbours and when you know them, meet their neighbours. After all it isn't just you who makes up the church is it?

I challenge you to schedule in time with 2 people this week; meet together, pray together, be together.
LORD, please help us all to build up the church body and not break it down.
If I haven't made it clear so far: be intentional. be a disciple.

1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

You can repost that again. (Sorry... couldn't help it).

Thanks for the post. I'm going to do tee up two meetings now. I forget how important it is.

I need a weekly reminder..... hehe

7:48 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home