rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Worst Movies

So I started writing this post a couple of nights ago and then saved it as a draft, and now I'm just building on the previous post from Jenn!
The other night, Jenn, Josh, Tasha and I watched 'Pieces of April'. It's actually not a bad movie, but it started slow and we wondered if we were in for a regrettable 80 minutes. I'll admit, it's different, but it kept my attention and had a worthy ending. Anyway, as a result, we got onto the topic of our worst movies, so I thought I would post my worst movies and then you can either post a reply with your own or just comment on how right/wrong I am! These were the ones that made me want to throw my tv out of the window or walk out of the theatre and never watch a movie again.
They're in no particular order, but I would recommend avoiding them all. To avoid any unhealthy consequences, I should make the disclaimer that the views represented are my own and not necessarily those of 614 London!!!

My Worst Movies Ever!

  1. Freedomland (plain stupid and made me so annoyed, I had to walk away from the TV)
  2. The Mosquito Coast (dull enough to kill a grown man. We skipped to the end of the DVD just to see if anyone died and even then we weren't too bothered who did! I had so much respect for Harrison Ford, before I watched this, but then I guess this was before he really got famous, so I'll forgive him!)
  3. Lost in Translation (Mind numbingly boring. I wanted to leave the theatre from about halfway through, but I made it to the last 20 minutes before I walked out with boredom pains.)
  4. Open Water (Sorry to spoil the plot. People left in open water eaten by sharks. That's it. Not much tension, not much action, not much acting. Just water. Don't watch it....please.)

Wow...I thought I would have more horrible movies on my list than that but I can't think of any more than 4. I'm sure I'll think of a couple more eventually. Join the fun... ...post your worst movies under the "Comments"!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tasha said...

I have to say "Seven" was probably one of the worst films I've ever seen. It has great acting and a clever plot but I felt like my mind had been contaminated with bile afterwards...not one for the kids that's for sure

8:09 p.m.

 
Blogger Alberta Rockstar said...

i can tell those are horrible movies because i have never heard of them!
running scared-horrible beyond horrible watched it with aurora n travis, not my idea
borat-soooo dum and not good or worthy, walked out of the theater.
the exorsisim of emily rose gave me nightmareskinds ah it probly was satan tho...
you know what is a good see, Happy feet, i havnt seen it yet cuz i don't want to go alone, and i heard the pursuit of happyness is good.
welp have a fun day!

11:40 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home