rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Under Construction

For a few days now I have been driving Josh to work, and picking him up again-- so I could have the car for other errands.
The faster street to get there lately has been under construction-- so it seems to be taking longer that way now... and yet I still take it, because it is familiar I guess.

Now I got to thinking how frustrated I was getting with the constuction of this one traffic lane-- it was holding me up: taking me longer to get from point A to point B.
I suppose there are seasons where spiritually speaking God takes us through some construction.
It seems like it takes forever.
Here are a few key things to remember:
Be patient.
Turn up some worship music along the way.
Know that on the other side of the "construction" it is open street-- free flowing.
At least until God has more refining for your path.
Praise the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home