rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Chasing a butterfly

I look after this 2 year old in my community here in London...
She's beautiful.
We went to the park today...
We walked through the tall grass with these beautiful flowers. I thought to myself, "what a moment."
Until we were leaving and she started chasing a butterfly through the tall grass.
Her eyes were fixed on following this butterfly, she's was having such fun with it. That was the moment.

As this 2 year old chased this butterfly, where ever it went...
May we be this way with our Heavenly Father.

.:Jennifer:.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Baker said...

Great analogy, Jenn. I have to admit, though, I was waiting for the part where she was so fixated on the butterfly that she crashed headlong and hurt herself. Uh....do you have a spiritual analogy for that? :)
Love you!
Bakes

1:36 a.m.

 
Blogger Victory of the People said...

i remeber the focus when it came to chasing butterflies...and now realise i dont nearly have that same focus chasing YHWH...

thanks jenn, i agree
May we be this way with our Heavenly Father.

3:56 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home