rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The new addition

Last night we had dinner at the Gillingham's house.
They got a new kitten, the name decided upon for this cutie is "Faith"...
She fell asleep on me for about a 1/2 hour-- I loved it!

I chatted with Elaine (Mrs. Gillingham) on the phone today and she said something about the new kitten along the lines of...
"It's like I have another kid around the house, this kitten seems to follow me every where I go."
I giggled, chatted a bit more, and then hung up.

Now that I think about it, hum, maybe it's just God's neat way of saying to us:
"Let Faith follow you every where you go."
I'm in.
Here kitty, kitty...

:.Jennifer.:

3 Comments:

Blogger sixonefour said...

ahh Mrs. Ivany! Aren't you clever!
mucho love...Mrs. Dolby
(1 year today..imagine that!)

10:40 p.m.

 
Blogger Karyn Baker said...

Hey, Jenn! I've been enjoying your blogs. And I miss you like crazy, so I'm sending lots of love to you and everybody in London!
xoxoxo
Bakes

11:56 p.m.

 
Blogger armybarmy said...

Mrs. Gillingham. Wonderful.
grace
stephenC
armybarmy.com/blog.html

11:40 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home