rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Heart's Praise

Here's a little something I wrote down during our cell group today.
The title being A Heart's Praise :


Something as simple as this--
My Worship.
My Praise.

--TO YOU--

You made this frame
You hem me in
Your creation

--YOU SEE ME--

Your love, is my love
Your Kingdom, Your Princess
Your water, My life

--YOU KEEP ME--

The days were long
Sun down to the next
My meaning you brought

--YOU SAVED ME--

My soul is warmed
These eyes can see
My Worship, My Praise

--TO YOU--

Written down by :.Jennifer.: , Inspired by Holy Spirit.




2 Comments:

Blogger sixonefour said...

YAY! you all have a blog -weeHoo!
I shall read it and be blessed.
Oh, and I shall comment vigourously.
loveHeather

12:57 a.m.

 
Blogger Rebekah Dooley said...

i am looking forward for reading more about what is going down in london. love you all and be blessed

1:03 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home