rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Saturday, September 09, 2006

These Boots weren't made for runnin'

Well things seem to be switching into a new gear.
God seemed to make know to a few people in our 614 community as well as outside of it, that this September things were going to switch over into a new season. Thank you Jesus!
It has been quite a hard truck through some of the ground breaking being done here...
I think of this picture of Ryan (this is true by the way), running the Santa Shuffle last winter in these big 'ol honkin' snow boots! That was sort of how it felt this past year, like we were running to get things started and yet we had some heavy things to deal with... Like we kept on saying "Okay, just one foot over the other and we will reach the finish line..."

Now it is September and it is time to kick off those honkin' boots and put on some lighter shoes-- Still work BUT a bit of a lighter season!
Praise the Lord.

Pray that there is a smooth transition for all of us!
Peace to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tasha said...

I wish I'd put my snow boots on for that run....my feet were frozen in my running shoes. Ryan still beat me too. Feel free to read into that!

1:52 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home