rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Thursday, September 28, 2006

God is good(all the time)

God is good even when I am not!!God has granted me so many blessings in the last year I will not name them all.He has blessed me with great new Christian friends,health,He blessed me with an apartment like one I have never lived in before(it is very,very,very nice)The Lord blessed me with shelter when when I had none,man He is good.Even when I doubted,the Lord was there by my side,He would pick me up when I had fallen,He dusted me off when I slipped.The Lord stayed with me when I felt like walking away,He kept in step with me and turned me around and then led me down the right path(again)I don't know how I survived without the Lord in my life,so many years of abuse(mostly self inflicted)God is good!!(All the time)

Love Ya,God Bless Geoff

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Amen Geoff!! So I see you found your way on to blog... say would you take on Sunday as being your day to blog (officially), and then if you have any other things to add at any point- like you did here, bring it on!

Jenn

12:33 p.m.

 
Blogger Tasha said...

So glad to hear your positive comments Geoff. We love having you around, I can't wait to see your new apartment.
God Bless You!

10:54 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home