rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Saturday, September 16, 2006

If you need Proof.

God has been good to us here in London.
I am realizing that I have been missing out on a few of the Lord's blessing's because I have been preoccupied with other things OR I have been stressed out about the very thing that God is providing.
I'm choosing to see what God is doing and how He is moving in our midst. Hopefully you will too.

Josh had an interview for a job, Elaine had an interview for a job, I've had a few things established for here and there (to help out that is), Ryan is preparing to be a Dad, Tasha is preparing for labour, Ian has been working this week...
See, God is good.

Peace to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger sixonefour said...

wow.
way to go transparency girl.
so, all that being said, what IS God doing in your midst? (In the spiritual, or in the natural, whatever you want to share)
loveMe.

10:51 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home