rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Saturday, August 25, 2007

LaLa Song LaLa

I was looking through some guitar music that I have and went through one song that I thought I could share with you all-- I'm sure it is familiar:

You are my shepherd I have no needs
You lead me by peaceful streams
And you refresh my life
You hold my hand and you guide my steps
I could walk through the valley of death
And I won't be afraid

Because You are in Control
Because You are in Control
Because You are in Control

You cause everything to work together
You truly have a sovereign plan
And you know who I am
And you made who I am
And you love who I am


May you know that the LORD is in Control of your life-- not to be 'controling' but loving.
And may you know the depth of His love for you-- because He made you.

Deep Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roro said...

this is such an encouraging read right now. just what i needed and what i am trying to let sink in. thanks jenn!

2:03 a.m.

 
Blogger sixonefour said...

yay! I love that song! As soon as I set my eyes on it, I could hear Danielle's voice singing it and visualize us all rockin' out to it at knee drill or some extreme prophetic conference or something...good call J-babe!

12:40 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home