rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I've been workin' in the fields.

I was reading in Ruth tonight-- a book that I haven't read in that often I must say.
Some times I seem to be selfish to turn to the books that could possibly give me direct direction.. if that makes sense to you.
I became quite interested when the book got to the point when Ruth ended up collecting grain in the fields.
The thing that stood out to me was, the favor she had in the fields. She was provided for in the fields-- and then some.

This could be a pretty sweet blessing to pray over people "working in the fields" so to speak...
That they would be provided for, and then some as Ruth was provided for through Boaz's command.
Check it out.. Ruth Chapter One and Chapter Two-- so you can get a feel for it yourself.

Deep Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home