rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Updateroo

Still our cells are up in numbers-- which means some fresh new relationships-- Praise the Lord.

There could be some possible changes around here with the way 614 looks: some additions that is. So if you could keep in your prayers that God's will be seen and brought into being, that would be wonderful.

It's been snowing around here lately... weird weather actually. One second it will be snowing hard and then the sun is shining through. God is very creative.

Yeah, so, nothing too in depth here-- Just thought I would give you all a little update on what is going on. There will be more later.

Hey just wondering, is anyone reading a good book these days? What is it?

Deep Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer! - Its Leah (Back From New Jersey) First let me say congratulations on your wedding! You came up one day between Alyssa & I and we decided to google you, I found this and I would love to catch up with you!
lkavookjian@comcast.net

Love,
Leah

3:56 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn, it's Alyssa from NJ. I havent talked to you since i think 2003. I heard about your engagement and then you came up in a conversation between me and Leah And I googled you and found your wedding photo. Congratulations, I am so happy for you. I hope you and your new family are doing well. I would love to catch up with you. My email adress is rus3a@aol.com. Congrats again and I hope to hear from you.

Love, Alyssa

5:12 p.m.

 
Blogger Roro said...

i just started 'shadow of the almighty' by elizabeth elliot. it's about jim elliots life, the missionary killed by natives in south america. it's a collection of his letters and journal entries. quite a read. encouraging an convicting. i reccommend.

6:49 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home