rebuilding...restoring...renewing

Friday, January 19, 2007

Home on the Range

We have now officially multilied our one cell group into two.
One is on Monday night and the other is on the same night, Tuesday.
We were packed at our place so we figured multiplying would help...
Turns out the Monday night cell had 8 people show up and then the Tuesday night cell had 14 people show up. Can you believe it?! God is good! A lot of people is a good problem to have!

It is really exciting to see God drawing people into community-- and fast.
I really like that I know people in a deeper way now...
When we moved here I wanted to be open and receptive to what the Lord had-- now a few times I've been out on the strets driving around, or walking around, and London has felt like home. It's a nice feeling to have. I think it is friends and family that make a place home.

Deep Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home